|Chancellor||Miguel Agustín López Reyes|
|Rector||José Agustín López González Pacheco|
|Campus||Chalco, Cancun, Zaragoza|
The Universidad Azteca (also known as Universidad Azteca de Chalco) is a private university in Chalco, Mexico in a community in Mexico State in the greater Mexico City area. Universidad Azteca is a private university with recognition of the Official Validity of Studies awarded by the Federal Secretary of Education (RVOE), accredited by the Federal Ministry of Education of the Republic and recognized by the Federal Government  to provide higher education and award graduate and postgraduate university degrees. According to the Mexican Higher Education laws Universidad Azteca is authorised to offer study programmes and award degrees with RVOE and offer autonomous programmes and award academic degrees of the university. The study areas with RVOE (accreditation) are Administration Informatics; Architecture; Business Administration; Education Sciences; International Commerce; Law; Pedagogics; Psychology; Public Accounting. The University awards undergraduate Bachelor, graduate Master, postgraduate Master and Doctor degrees in international programmes in accordance with the Bologna Process and issues a Diploma Supplement. Universidad Azteca International Network System is the university extension, collaborating with other universities globally and branch campus facilities in Austria, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, India.
Universidad Azteca is affiliated with the Centro de Estudios Superiores Azteca. The private university was established in 1984 and recognized by the federal Secretary of Public Education (SEP) of the United States of Mexico in 1987.
The university is accredited by the Reconocimiento de Validez Oficial de Estudios (RVOE) and the Secretary of Public Education (SEP) to award graduate and postgraduate degrees. It is listed with the official Mexican government cultural and scientific information exchange network as an accredited university. Universidad Azteca de Chalco is also listed with the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)'s International Association of Universities.
Universidad Azteca is a PREMIER PROVIDER accredited university by Accreditation Service for International Colleges and Universities (ASIC) at UK. Universidad Azteca International Programmes offered via the Deanship of European Programmes in Austria are duly approved and registered by the Austrian Ministry of Science and Research in accordance with the Austrian Law on Quality Assurance in Higher Education.
According to the Mexican constitution and higher education laws, Universidad Azteca de Chalco is authorized to award degrees with RVOE for nationals and also own academic and professional higher degrees of the university (grados propios). The university offers traditional (on-campus) study, and virtual e-learning (in a real time) and awards degrees in a variety of specializations study areas. The study areas  are included:
- Business Administration
- Architecture, Architectural engineering
- Science education and Pedagogy
- International Commerce
- Public Accounting and Accounting (including financial management) and Educational Science
- Law (general, specialisations in fiscal and penal codes)
- Information Systems and Data Processing (IT)
- Psychology (including neurolinguistic psychotherapy and coaching)
Campus in Mexico
There are eight campus locate in Mexico:
- Campus CHALCO (Main Campus)
- Campus CANCUN
- Campus ZARAGOZA
- Campus LOS REYES
- Campus SAN JUAN DEL RIO
- Campus VALLE DE CHALCO
- Campus CIUDAD ACUÑA
- Campus TECAMAC
European and International Programs
Universidad Azteca – European Programs is an approved member of the European Council for Business Education (ECBE). ECBE is an Affiliate of the European Association of Quality Assurance for Higher Education (ENQA), which recognizes ECBE as a bona fide quality assurance agency and a network of higher education institutions and agencies. The Dean of European and International Programs is based in Austria, where all programs provided in Austria are duly approved and registered by the Austrian Federal Ministry of Science and Research as comparable to Austrian university programs and degrees complying with the requirements of the Austrian Act on Quality Assurance  in Higher Education. Universidad Azteca offers a range of university own degree programs  to European and International students as stand alone or as inter-university dual degree programs included validation degrees, taught online degrees, research master degrees, and research doctorates programs.
- Scientific criticism of neuro-linguistic programming (the university teaches NLP as if it would be science, see above)
- Accreditation(ROVE) by Secretary of Public Education in Mexico Retrieved 2013-02-18.
- Worldwide Classroom
- International Association of Coaching-Institutes, ICI
- List of universities, Sistema de Consulta de Opciones Educativas, Government of the State of Nuevo Leon. Retrieved 2011-05-14.
- UNESCO universities list Retrieved 2011-05-14.
- Accreditation Status Retrieved 2013-12-1.
- European Programmes approved by BMWF in Austria
- Study programme with national accreditation by SEP in Mexico
- Universidad Azteca European Programs is an approved member of ECBE European Council for Business Education
- Universidad Azteca AQ Austria notification of registration
- QISAN - Universidad Azteca European Programs