Università telematica internazionale Uninettuno
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Università telematica internazionale UniNettuno|
|President||Prof. Maria Amata Garito|
|Rector||Prof. Maria Amata Garito|
The UniNettuno University (Italian: Università telematica internazionale UniNettuno), often simply abbreviated as "UniNettuno" is a private university based in Rome, Italy which provides distance e-learning courses via a consortium of 43 universities, companies, and public bodies. It was founded in 2005 with the approval of the Italian government.
Master of Science in Health Management
International Telematic University Uninettuno introduced Master of Science in Health Management program to be able to deliver the essential knowledge and skills to people who are interested in health sector. The focus is on health management in a global and local environment and the program attracts on a growing body of knowledge and proof to enable evaluations throughout various countries.
In 2015 International Telematic University Uninettuno signed the agreement with James Lind Institute. This agreement is part of global collaboration supporting the Master in Health Management and an option of Advanced PG Diplomas, alongside the progression of shared academic paths. James Lind Institute is Singapore based institute offering various online programs in clinical research and Healthcare area and it has students from more than 40 nations.
- Moore, Michael G. and Kearsley, Greg (2011). Distance Education: A Systems View of Online Learning, p. 267. Cengage Learning. ISBN 1111520992
- Formez - Unitelma Sapienza: un’università a misura di dipendente pubblico
- "Cooperation with the James Lind Institute". www.uninettunouniversity.net. Retrieved 2015-12-02.
- "Masters in Health Management - James Lind Institute". www.jliedu.com. Retrieved 2015-12-02.
- UniNettuno University Website (Homepage) (in Italian)