Universities at Medway
|This article needs additional or better citations for verification. (November 2007) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Gate House, Greenwich University
|Location||Medway, United Kingdom|
The Universities at Medway is a tri-partite collaboration of the University of Greenwich, the University of Kent and Canterbury Christ Church University on a single campus in Chatham, Medway, South East England.
In 2007, the Pilkington Building (former Canteen Building, now Refectory, lecture theatre and other offices) and the Drill Hall Library were both joint winners of the Building Renovation category of the Kent Design Awards.
The following subjects are taught on campus:
- University of Greenwich School of Science;
- University of Greenwich School of Engineering;
- University of Greenwich School of Health and Social Care;
- University of Greenwich School of Business and Computing
- Natural Resources Institute;
- Medway School of Pharmacy;
- University of Kent School of Sport and Exercise Sciences;
- Kent Business School (Historic Dockyard site)
- Kent School of Computing
- University of Kent School of Social Policy, Sociology and Social Research (SSPSSR);
- University of Kent Centre for Journalism;
- University of Kent School of Music and Fine Arts (Historic Dockyard site)
- Welcome to Chatham's bid for World Heritage Status
- "Pilkington Building, Universities at Medway, England". www.rmjm.com. 2007. Retrieved 16 January 2014.
- "Medway Campus collects First Prize at Kent Design Awards". enterprise.gre.ac.uk. 6 December 2007. Retrieved 16 January 2014.
- "Medway Building, Kent, England". www.e-architect.co.uk. 4 February 2010. Retrieved 24 December 2013.
|This United Kingdom university, college or other education institution article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|