University18 Business School
|Type||Online Distance Education, Executive Education|
|Location||New Delhi, India|
|Affiliations||Karnataka State Open University|
University18 Business School is a 'not for profit' Online Management Education Institution based out of India.
A collaboration between the Sampuran Prakash Foundation and University18, UBS in partnership with the Karnataka State Open University, India, provides accredited post graduate degree programs to working professionals and other distance learners.
Set up in 2009, UBS currently offers the following MBA Programs:
- MBA for Professionals
- MBA in IT
- MBA in Entrepreneurship, Small Business Management and Strategy.
UBS has students from across the Indian Sub-Continent, besides America, the Middle East, United Kingdom, and Africa.
Also See University18
References & Press
- June 22, 2009 Financial Express - Karnataka State Open University launches virtual classroom programs
- June 22, 2009 Times Of India - KSOU signs up with University18 for Online MBA Programme
- Re.Vica - Reviewing the Virtual Campus Phenomenon - The Rise of Large Scale eLearning Initiatives Worldwide .
(The Re.ViCa Project (Agreement n°2007–2608/001–001) has been funded with support from the European Commission.)
- University18 Business School Official Website
- Karnataka State Open University Official Website
- UBS Student Profiles
- University18 on Facebook