|Provost||Professor Philip Wilson|
|Location||Wembley Stadium, London, Etihad Stadium, Manchester, and Turf Moor, Burnley Football Club, United Kingdom
UCFB is a Higher Education institution offering undergraduate and postgraduate university degrees and executive education in the football business, sports and leisure industries.
UCFB Chairman and Founder is Brendan Flood 
The Provost and Chief Executive is Professor Philip Wilson.
UCFB has three campus locations:
UCFB Burnley opened in 2011 at Burnley Football Club. The Queen and Prince Philip visited UCFB Burnley during their tour of Turf Moor and Burnley Football Club as part of the Jubilee Celebrations.
The launch of UCFB’s third campus, UCFB Etihad Campus, at the Etihad Stadium in Manchester marks a significant step in UCFB’s growth. Opening in autumn 2016, the UCFB Etihad Campus facilities will include access to state-of-the-art, modern sporting facilities.
In October 2015 it was announced that UCFB has gained a Postgraduate partnership with the Real Madrid Graduate School allowing students to spend months of their course with the school affiliated with the Spanish Football Club.
UCFB Wembley, UCFB Etihad Campus and UCFB Burnley are located inside their respective stadiums, with classrooms overlooking the pitch.
- BA (Hons) Football Coaching & Management†
- BA (Hons) Multi-Media Sports Journalism†
- BA (Hons) Event Management & the Sport Industry†
- BA (Hons) Football Business & Finance
- BA (Hons) Football Business & Marketing
- BA (Hons) Football Business & Media
- BA (Hons) Sports Business & Coaching
- BA (Hons) International Football Business
- BA (Hons) American Sports Business Management†
- BA (Hons) Music & Live Events†
- BA (Hons) Sports Business & Sports Law
- BSc (Hons) Sports Psychology
- BA (Hons) Physical Education
- BA (Hons) Sports Business & Sports Broadcasting
- BA (Hons) Stadium & Events Management
- BA (Hons) Sports Business, Retailing & Merchandising
† Subject to validation.
- MSc Sport Management†
- MSc International Sport Management†
- MSc Football Science†
- MSc Business of Motorsport†
- MSc International Sport Event Management†
- LLM International Sports Law†
† Subject to validation.
UCFB's Complementary Curriculum includes its Executive Speaker Series and work experience opportunities, with UCFB students learning from leading figures within the football and sports industries.
Students work with senior industry and sector specialists through the Executive Speaker Series. The UCFB Strategic Leadership & Management Programme, another aspect of the Complementary Curriculum, is led by Neil Doncaster, Chief Executive of the Scottish Professional Football League.
UCFB students also have the opportunity to work towards a number of internal and external additional qualifications relevant to the industry. These include FA Coaching certificates, Prozone Performance Analysis and foreign language qualifications.
UCFB has links with football and sports industry organisations such as the Professional Footballers Association (PFA), Premier League, The Football League, The Football Association (FA), Scottish Professional Football League, Umbro, BBC Sport, ITV Sport and Sky Sports.
Heads of School
- Dr Nick Wilde - Head of School of Business at UCFB;
- Neil Silver - Head of School of Media & Journalism at UCFB;
- David Murrie - Head of School of Sport & Applied Coaching Sciences at UCFB;
- Dr Nick Pye - Head of School of Sport Venues, Operations & Events at UCFB.
- Professor Brian Barwick - Chairman of the UCFB Advisory Board, Chairman of the Rugby Football League and Super League;
- Professor Philip Wilson - Provost & Chief Executive, Co-Founder of UCFB;
- Alastair Campbell - Former Government Director of Communications & Strategy;
- Neil Doncaster - Chief Executive of the Scottish Professional Football League;
- Martin Prothero - Former Senior Vice President, Sports Marketing at UMBRO;
- Mike Phelan - Assistant Manager at Hull City Football Club and Former Assistant Manager of Manchester United;
- Kelly Simmons MBE - Director of The National Game and Women's Football at The FA;
- Adrian Bevington - Former Club England Managing Director at The FA;
- Ruth Farwell CBE - Former Vice Chancellor and Chief Executive of Buckinghamshire New University;
- Paul Nolan - Former Human Resources Director at The FA.
- Flood, Brendan. https://www.linkedin.com/in/brendan-flood-ba5a5145?authType=NAME_SEARCH&authToken=U2Pf&locale=en_US&trk=tyah&trkInfo=clickedVertical%3Amynetwork%2CclickedEntityId%3A160852589%2CauthType%3ANAME_SEARCH%2Cidx%3A1-1-1%2CtarId%3A1460383675225%2Ctas%3Abrendan%20flood. Missing or empty
- Brown, Jonathan (December 9, 2010). "Lessons in the beautiful game: True fanatics can now enroll in a degree in football". Independent.
- "UK university to offer only football business degrees". BBC. June 10, 2011.
- "Wembley announced as second home for Burnley's UCFB". Burnley Express. February 27, 2013.
- Daydy, Graham. "By Royal appointment". Total Football Magazine.
- "Queen's Diamond Jubilee tour reaches Lancashire". BBC. May 16, 2012.
- "UCFB in landmark deal with Wembley Stadium". FC Business (magazine).
- "UCFB Wembley launched". theFA.com. February 26, 2013.
- "Degree programmes at UCFB". UCFB.
- "The virtual tour of UCFB's campuses at Wembley Stadium and Burnley Football Club". UCFB.