University System of Tunku Abdul Rahman
|Purpose||To promote vocational education in Malaysia|
|1 private university, 1 private university college and 2 private colleges|
|University System of Tunku Abdul Rahman|
The University System of Tunku Abdul Rahman (USTAR) is the organizational body that includes 4 private institutions of higher learning in Malaysia. It sets goals to promote vocational education in the country. Recently, committee members of USTAR paid a visit to Australia and Taiwan.
List of institutions
|Institute CECE||Kuala Lumpur||1993||Oh Yean Choo||College|
|Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR)||Selangor, Perak||2002||Tun Dr. Ling Liong Sik||University|
|Tunku Abdul Rahman University College (TARUC)||Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Perak, Pahang, Johor Bahru, Sabah||1969||YB Dato' Sri Liow Tiong Lai||University College|
|VTAR Institute (VTAR)||Kuala Lumpur||1990||Tan Cheng Liang||College|
- Malaysian Technical University Network - An organization body of Malaysia Technical University (MTU)
- "Serving up kuey teow pro". The Star. Retrieved 20 February 2016.
- "USTAR Study Tour to Australia". UTAR. Retrieved 20 February 2016.
- "馬來西亞拉曼大學系統代表組團赴臺考察". Ministry of Education, Taiwan. Retrieved 20 February 2016.
- "Academic Team". Institute CECE. Retrieved 20 February 2016.
- "University Council". UTAR. Retrieved 20 February 2016.
- "TARUC's The Board of Governors". TARUC. Retrieved 20 February 2016.
- "About VTAR Institute Management". VTAR. Retrieved 20 February 2016.