University of Azad Jammu and Kashmir
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Motto||Enter to learn, leave to serve!|
|Chancellor||Masood Khan (President of Azad Jammu & Kashmir (Pakistan)|
|Vice-Chancellor||Prof. Dr. Khawaja Farooq Ahmed|
|Location||Muzaffarabad, Azad Jammu & Kashmir, Pakistan|
|Affiliations||Pakistan Engineering Council, Higher Education Commission, National Computing Education Accreditation Council|
The University of Azad Jammu and Kashmir is a university at Muzaffarabad, Azad Jammu and Kashmir, Pakistan. It was established in 1980, and is currently ranked at No.14 in HEC ranking of General category universities in Pakistan. The University of Azad Jammu and Kashmir is a multi-campus, multi-discipline university. The University of Azad Jammu and Kashmir has been making steady progress in both academic and administrative domains. During the 2005 earthquake, most of the buildings at the Muzaffarabad and Rawalakot campuses were destroyed, but new buildings equipped with modern facilities are now under construction, and new research programmes have already been launched. However Institute of Geology is ranked 2nd in whole country based upon diverse field work and researches in Masters and Ph.D programmes.
- Azad Jammu Kashmir Medical College, Muzaffarabad
- Poonch Medical College, Poonch
- Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Shaheed Medical College, Mirpur
- Green Hills Post Graduate College Rawalakot, Poonch
- Kamal. "The University of Azad Jammu and Kashmir - Muzaffarabad Azad Kashmir". ajku.edu.pk. Retrieved 2016-02-09.
- Shujaat Bukhari. "The other Kashmir". The Hindu. Retrieved 7 July 2015.
- "Jocation.com - Jobs in Pakistan, Courses in Pakistan, Study Abroad - Education, Careers, Study Abroad and Visa information". Retrieved 7 July 2015.
- University of Azad Kashmir, Pakistan. "AJKU".
- "University of Azad Jammu & Kashmir - Azad Jammu Kashmir - University Profile". Retrieved 7 July 2015.
|This Pakistan university, college or other higher education institution article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|