University of California Natural Reserve System
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (May 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
List of reserves
- "University of California Natural Reserve System—UCNRS". The Regents of the University of California. Retrieved 8 April 2013.
- Angelo Coast Range Reserve
- Año Nuevo Island Reserve
- Blue Oak Ranch Reserve
- Bodega Marine Reserve
- Box Springs Reserve Archived 2009-10-22 at the Wayback Machine.
- Philip L. Boyd Deep Canyon Desert Research Center
- Burns Piñon Ridge Reserve
- Carpinteria Salt Marsh Reserve
- Chickering American River Reserve Archived 2008-05-16 at the Wayback Machine.
- Coal Oil Point Natural Reserve
- Dawson Los Monos Canyon Reserve
- Elliott Chaparral Reserve
- Emerson Oaks Reserve
- Fort Ord Natural Reserve
- Hastings Natural History Reservation
- James San Jacinto Mountains Reserve
- Jenny Pygmy Forest Reserve
- Jepson Prairie Reserve
- Kendall-Frost Mission Bay Marsh Reserve
- Kenneth S. Norris Rancho Marino Reserve
- Landels-Hill Big Creek Reserve
- McLaughlin Natural Reserve
- Motte Rimrock Reserve
- Quail Ridge Reserve
- Sagehen Creek Field Station
- San Joaquin Freshwater Marsh Reserve
- Santa Cruz Island Reserve
- Scripps Coastal Reserve
- Sedgwick Reserve
- Yosemite Field Station
- Stebbins Cold Canyon Reserve
- Steele Burnand Anza-Borrego Desert Research Center
- Stunt Ranch Santa Monica Mountains Reserve
- Sweeney Granite Mountains Desert Research Center
- Valentine Eastern Sierra Reserve
- White Mountain Research Center
- Younger Lagoon Reserve
- Harrison, S., Waddell, S. M. and Boucher, V. L. 2004. UC Davis Natural Reserve System-Four-Year Report (1999-2003) . UC Davis Natural Reserve System.
- Herring, Margaret. 2000. Studying Nature in Nature: The History of the University of California Natural Reserve System . Reprinted from Chronicle of the University of California, No. 3 (Spring 2000).
- University of California Office of the President (2007-07-30). "Natural Reserve System". Retrieved 2007-09-08.