University of Canberra Library
The Library was established by foundation Librarian Victor Crittenden before the official opening of the Canberra College of Advanced Education (CCAE), now University of Canberra. The Library was located in the old Canberra High School building from 1969. The collection was initially transferred to Building 1 on the CCAE campus in 1970 while Building 8 was planned and constructed, then moved to its current location in 1972. The 100,000th volume was added to the collection in 1974.
- Victor Crittenden
- Lois Jennings
- Greg Jones
- Anita Crotty
- Helen Taylor
The Library has extensive print and electronic collections across the full range of disciplines supported by the University of Canberra. Material is organised using Library of Congress Classification and Moys Legal Classification.
The Library houses a number of special collections, these include:
- University Deposit Collection: closed archive containing preservation copies of documents published by the University
- Theses Collection: Phd, Masters, and some Honours theses produced by UC students;
- National Centre for Australian Children's Literature: a research centre formerly owned by the Children's Book Council of Australia which houses a collection of resources encouraging the study and research of Australian children's literature
- Clough Collection: materials purchased from landscape architect Dr Richard Clough in 1974
- Rare Books Collection: comprises rare or fragile books with an imprint pre-1900, plus some special or limited editions
The University of Canberra Research Repository 'preserves and provides access to the research outputs of the University to local, national and international communities.' 
- Details of books, chapters, journal articles, conference papers, and theses completed by UC researchers;
- Where possible, links to open access documents; and
- The full text of recent theses completed at UC, and abstracts for older theses.
- Clayton, Peter (2015). "Obituary: Victor Crittenden 1925–2014". Australian Academic and Research Libraries. 46 (1). doi:10.1080/00048623.2014.989649. Retrieved 29 March 2017.
- Richardson, Sam S. (Sam Scruton); Canberra College of Advanced Education (1979), Parity of esteem: Canberra College of Advanced Education 1968-1978, Canberra College of Advanced Education, ISBN 978-0-85889-104-3
- Smith, Charlene; University of Canberra (2009), 40 : a short history of the University of Canberra, University of Canberra, ISBN 978-1-74088-304-7
- Library Collections
- Canberra College of Advanced Education. Library; Crittenden, Victor, 1925-2014 (1986), A catalogue of landscape architecture : the Richard Clough Collection, Canberra College of Advanced Education, ISBN 978-0-85889-285-9
- Research Repository