University of Central Florida College of Arts and Humanities
|Dean||José Fernández, Ph.D.|
|Location||Orlando, Florida, United States|
The University of Central Florida College of Arts and Humanities is an academic college of the University of Central Florida located in Orlando, Florida, United States. The dean of the college is José Fernández, Ph.D.
The College of Arts and Humanities was established in October 2005 after the College of Arts and Sciences was split into the College of Arts and Humanities and the College of Sciences. When Fernández was named dean of the new college in 2006, he became UCF's first Hispanic dean.
- African-American Studies
- English Department
- Film Department
- Florida Interactive Entertainment Academy (FIEA)
- History Department
- Interdisciplinary centers
- Center for Humanities and Digital Research (CHDR)
- Judaic Studies Program
- Latin American Studies Program
- Modern Languages Department
- Music Department
- Philosophy Department
- School of Visual Arts and Design
- Theatre Department
- Women's Studies Program
- Department of Writing and Rhetoric
- Associate of Arts
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Design in Architecture
- Bachelor of Engineering Technology
- Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Education
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Social Sciences
- "Facts About UCF". UCF Office of Institutional Research. Archived from the original on 2012-04-15. Retrieved 2010-03-015. Check date values in:
- UCF: CAH: About Arts & Humanities
- "UCF College of Arts and Humanities: Faculty and Staff". ucf.edu.
- About the College of Sciences
- "UCF appoints first Hispanic dean". nshp.org.
- "Undergraduate majors." University of Central Florida College of Arts and Humanities.