University of Central Florida College of Health and Public Affairs
|Dean||Michael Frumkin, Ph.D.|
|Location||Orlando, Florida, United States|
The University of Central Florida College of Health and Public Affairs is an academic college of the University of Central Florida located in Orlando, Florida, United States. The dean of the college is Michael Frumkin, Ph.D.
The college offers 21 degree options, including 2 doctoral degree programs, and 26 certificate options of which 15 are graduate level.
The College of Health and Public Affairs houses eight departments and schools:
- Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Criminal Justice
- Health Management & Informatics
- Health Professions
- Legal Studies
- Public Administration
- Public Affairs
- Social Work
Mock Trial Team
The Mock Trial Team at UCF has placed as high as first place in various Tournaments such as the Harvard Invitational and Yale Invitational. The Trial Team is also nationally ranked and continues to quality for Silver and Gold Nationals held by The American Mock Trial Association. The Mock Trial team is a part of the Department of Legal Studies.
- "Facts About UCF". UCF Office of Institutional Research. Archived from the original on 2012-04-15. Retrieved 2012-02-15.
- "College of Health & Public Affairs Dean's Office Operations". UCF College of Health and Public Affairs. Retrieved 2009-06-01.
- "College of Health & Public Affairs Facts". UCF College of Health and Public Affairs. Retrieved 2010-07-01.
- "UCF Takes First Place at Harvard Trial Tournament". UCF College of Health and Public Affairs. Retrieved 2007-11-16.
- "UCF Trial Team wins case at Yale". Central Florida Future. Retrieved 2007-11-16.