University of Central Florida College of Nursing
|Dean||Mary Lou Sole, PhD, RN, CCNS, CNL, FAAN, FCCM.|
|Location||Orlando, Florida, United States
The University of Central Florida College of Nursing is an academic college of the University of Central Florida located in Orlando, Florida, United States. The dean of the college is Mary Lou Sole, PhD, RN, CCNS, CNL, FAAN, FCCM.
On July 1, 2007, the School of Nursing became the university’s 12th college. Originally a School of Nursing as part of the College of Health and Public Affairs since 1979, it was changed to college status to recognize its growth and stature.
The college is physically located in the University Tower building within Central Florida Research Park, adjacent to UCF's main campus. The college plans to move to a new building on the UCF Health Sciences Campus at Lake Nona by the end of the decade. The college's eventual move to the Health Sciences Campus at Lake Nona will enable the college to work more closely with the College of Medicine.
- "Facts About UCF". UCF Office of Institutional Research. Archived from the original on 2012-04-15. Retrieved 2012-02-15.
- "UCF College of Nursing Faculty Directory". UCF College of Nursing. Retrieved 2009-06-01.
- "UCF Establishes College of Nursing". University of Central Florida. 2007-06-21. Retrieved 2007-10-28.
- "UCF College of Nursing Contact Us". UCF College of Nursing. Retrieved 2015-09-29.
- "Central Florida Future - Nursing students homesick till 2011". Central Florida Future. Retrieved 2009-06-01.
|This Florida-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|