University of Colorado Hospital
|University of Colorado Hospital|
A view of the hospital in 2013 showing the original building (right) and the new inpatient tower (left).
|Location||12605 East 16th Avenue, Aurora, Colorado, United States|
|Affiliated university||University of Colorado School of Medicine|
|Lists||Hospitals in Colorado|
University of Colorado Hospital or University Hospital (formerly named Colorado General Hospital) is part of the University of Colorado Health System and is the principal teaching hospital for the University of Colorado School of Medicine, located in Aurora, Colorado.
|Cardiology & Heart Surgery||#40|
|Diabetes & Endocrinology||#30|
|Neurology & Neurosurgery||#26|
In 2005, UCH was redesignated by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) as a magnet facility. In 2010, the hospital received its third redesignation of Magnet status. The hospital is currently pursuing its fourth Magnet designation.
- The Anschutz Inpatient Pavilion
- The Anschutz Outpatient Pavilion
- The Anschutz Cancer Pavilion
- Rocky Mountain Lions Eye Institute
- May Bonfils Stanton Clinics
- Center for Dependency, Addiction and Rehabilitation
- The Lone Tree Health Center
- Six primary care clinics located in Aurora, Denver, Westminster, Boulder and Lone Tree
- "University of Colorado Hospital in Aurora, CO - US News Best Hospitals". U.S. News & World Report. Retrieved 2012-07-21.
- "Magnet-Designated Facility Information: University of Colorado Hospital". American Nurses Credentialing Center. Archived from the original on 2007-12-08. Retrieved 2007-10-16.