University of Donja Gorica
|Motto||Budite dio istorije budućnosti!|
|Location||Donja Gorica bb, 81000 Podgorica, Montenegro
|Sports||Futsal, Basketball, Handball, Table tennis, Athletics|
|Affiliations||Crnogorska studentska liga|
The University of Donja Gorica (Montenegrin: Univerzitet Donja Gorica Универзитет Доња Горица), also known as simply UDG is a private university located in Donja Gorica, a suburb of Podgorica, Montenegro. The University was established in 2007, as the second private university in Montenegro. Its building covers an area of 16,700 m2 and currently represents the largest privately owned facility in the country.
The University comprises the following 6 faculties:
- Faculty of International Economics, Finances and Business
- Faculty of Legal Sciences
- Faculty of Information Systems and Technology
- Humanistic Studies
- Faculty of Arts
The Center for Foreign Languages is also a part of the University.
- Official presentation of the University
- An article about several private universities in the Balkans, including UDG (by Florian Bieber)