University of Exeter Business School
|University of Exeter|
|Director||Professor David Allen|
The University of Exeter Business School is the business school of the University of Exeter and was founded in 2008. Located on the University of Exeter’s Streatham Campus the School provides higher education in business, economics, finance, accounting and management programmes for undergraduates, postgraduate masters students (including MBA students) and business professionals. The University of Exeter Business School is one of six colleges within the University of Exeter.
The University began offering an MBA in 1988, with the formation of the Centre for Management Studies. In 1998 the University of Exeter Business School was launched with the Departments of Management, Economics, Accounting and Finance merged. At the time of its formation, the Business School employed 38 full-time academics, and by 2013, this number had risen to over 200.
The Business School was awarded EQUIS accreditation in 2013.
It is directly responsible for all teaching and planning in its own area, and is required to produce an ‘Education Plan’, a ‘Research and Development Plan’, a ‘Financial Plan’, a ‘Staff Plan’ and an ‘External Affairs’ plan for approval by the University’s executive function.
The University of Exeter Business School has an international student body made up of 93 different nationalities, faculty from 29 countries, 50 partner institutions in 24 countries worldwide and 20,195 alumni, almost half of whom are based internationally across 155 countries. The table below demonstrates the number of professional services staff and students in the Business School from the 2015/16 academic year  across its programmes.
|Postgraduate Taught and MBA||890|
The University of Exeter Business School is a UK-based international Business School which is part of a Russell Group university ranked within the Global Top 100 according to The Times Higher Education World Rankings 2015. It held 7th place position during both 2015 and 2016 respectively according to The Times and The Sunday Times University Guide 2016.
- "University of Exeter Business School". Retrieved 15 December 2017.
- "About the University of Exeter Business School". Retrieved 15 December 2017.
- "Business School accredited by prestigious international body". University of Exeter Business School. 24 September 2013. Retrieved 15 December 2017.
- "World University Rankings". Times Higher Education. Retrieved 15 December 2017.
- Ellie Bothwell (21 September 2015). "The Times and Sunday Times reveal their top UK universities 2016". Times Higher Education. Retrieved 15 December 2017.