University of Florida College of Dentistry
|College of Dentistry|
|Parent institution||Health Science Center|
|Academic affiliation||University of Florida|
|Location||Gainesville, Florida, United States|
|Dean||Teresa A. Dolan|
The University of Florida College of Dentistry is the dental school of the University of Florida. The college is located in the Dental Sciences Building on the western edge of the university's Gainesville, Florida main campus. The college is one of the six academic colleges and schools that make up the university's J. Hillis Miller Health Science Center.
The college is the only publicly funded dental school in the state of Florida.
In 2008, the College of Dentistry was ranked fourth overall amongt all dental schools in the United States for research expenditures. For fiscal year 2008, the college received over $2 million in total research grants.
- University of Florida College of Medicine
- University of Florida College of Nursing
- University of Florida College of Pharmacy
- University of Florida College of Public Health and Health Professions
- University of Florida College of Veterinary Medicine
- UF College of Dentistry
- Gainesville Sun info about the College
- Message from the Dean
- Jacksonville Branch campus info
- Capital Campaign for the College
- Gainesville Sun article about the College
- Info about the Health Science Center
|This dentistry article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a university or college in Florida is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|