University of Hassan II Casablanca
جامعة الحسن الثانی دارالبیضاء
Université Hassan II de Casablanca
|Established||Unknown, teaching existed since 1975|
|Endowment||£1.03 billion (inc. colleges)|
|Athletics||The Sporting Blue|
University Hassan II Casablanca (Arabic: جامعة الحسن الثانی دارالبیضاء; French: Université Hassan II de Casablanca) is a public university located in 'Aïn Chock, Casablanca, Morocco, established in 1975.
There are over 24,000 total students, including local and foreign. Full-time faculty teachers and professors are over eleven hundred, making it the third largest university in Morocco. Official staff total 850 people.
The Library of Mohammad Sykat spans six floors with a total area of 7,000 square metres (75,000 sq ft). It has 40,000 textbooks, and 20,000 electronic online journals are available for students. There are 550 ancient manuscripts and 600 books, with 100 periodicals. The School of Law Library has 25 thousand books in the fields of law and political science and economics.
Arabic and French are the languages of tuition at the university. For some disciplines such as law, international law and international relations, and for PhD students, it is necessary to know both French and Arabic. Technical courses, however, are offered in French only . The university is a member of the International Association of Research Universities (IARU). Foreign students are largely from French-speaking countries: Senegal, Democratic republic of Congo, Congo, Mauritania, Libya, Tunisia, Algeria, Mali, Yemen, Indonesia, Malaysia, and France are the main sources.
According to the webometrics University of Hassan II Casablanca has a world ranking of 2091, 6th in Morocco, and 36th in north Africa. 
Number of students: Approx 10000
Number of students: 4200
- Faculty of Dentistry Casablanca (MunicipalityAïn Chock)
- Faculty of Sciences Aîn Chock Casablanca (MunicipalityAïn Chock)
Number of students: 2800
Number of students: 9300 (MunicipalityAïn Chock)
Number of students: 830
- School of Mechanical Engineering
Number of students: 590
- National School of Business and Management of Casablanca (ENCG Casablanca), located in Aïn Sbâa has been created in 2007 and is already 8th best establishment and 3rd best Business School in the country.
- Graduate School of Technology (EST)
- École nationale supérieure d'électricité et de mécanique (ENSEM)
- school of natural (ENS)
- National School of Business and Management of Casablanca|École nationale de commerce et de gestion de Casablanca (ENCG Casablanca)
- "A Brief History of the University". University of. Retrieved 30 October 2007.
- "Supplement (2) to No. 4945" (PDF). 2 March 2011.
- Presentation University of Hassan II
- Faculté des sciences juridiques, économiques et sociales
- Faculté de médecine et de pharmacie
- Faculté de médecine dentaire
- Faculté de sciences
- École supérieure de technologie de Casablanca
- École supérieure de technologie