University of Kentucky College of Education
The University of Kentucky College of Education is an NCATE and Kentucky Education Professional Standards Board accredited, public school of education located on the campus of the University of Kentucky. The college currently offers programs in Curriculum & Instruction, Early Childhood Education, Educational Leadership Studies, Educational Policy Studies and Evaluation, Educational, School, and Counseling Psychology, Kinesiology and Health Promotion, Special Education and Rehabilitation Counseling and STEM Education.
The college teaches about 3,000 students with approximately 90 faculty members.
The college's administrative offices are located in Dickey Hall, but several other buildings on campus are also used.
Also located within the college is the Early Childhood Lab, which offers students working towards degrees in early childhood education to work with children age 6 weeks to 5 years old. All head teachers at the lab either have or are working on Master's Degrees in either early childhood education or child development.
- "Accreditations in the College of Education". University of Kentucky. Retrieved 18 April 2018.
- "Approved Educator Preparation Providers and Programs". Education Professional Standards Board. Retrieved 18 April 2018.
- "Academic Departments". University of Kentucky. Retrieved 18 April 2018.
- "About the College". University of Kentucky. Retrieved 18 December 2017.
- "Early Childhood Lab". University of Kentucky. Retrieved 18 April 2018.
|This article about a university or college in Kentucky is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|