University of Montemorelos
|Escuela Agrícola Industrial Mexicana (1942-1950)|
Colegio Vocacional y Profesional Montemorelos (1950-1973)
|Motto||Vision para emprender. Pasion para servir. (Vision to undertake. Passion to serve.)|
|Seventh-day Adventist Church|
|Rector||Dr. Ismael Castillo Osuna|
|Part of a series on|
The University of Montemorelos (Spanish: Universidad de Montemorelos) is a private coeducational Seventh-day Adventist university located in Montemorelos, Nuevo León, Mexico. The University grants degrees in medicine, nursing, nutrition, management, arts and various other disciplines.
Montemorelos is one of only five Adventist universities worldwide that grant degrees in medicine, the others being Loma Linda University, Universidad Adventista del Plata, Babcock University and Universidad Peruana Unión.
University of Montemorelos Logo University of Montemorelos (UM) is located in Montemorelos, Nuevo León, Mexico. It is locally known as Universidad de Montemorelos A.C.. The university was established in 1942. It is accredited by Secretaría de Educación de Nuevo León.
- "New Adventist medical school in Nigeria is denomination's first in Africa - Adventist News Network". News.adventist.org. 2012-06-11. Retrieved 2012-09-03.
- http://www.csmonitor.com/Commentary/Opinion/2010/1115/For-real-education-reform-take-a-cue-from-the-Adventists"the second largest Christian school system in the world has been steadily outperforming the national average – across all demographics."
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on March 23, 2015. Retrieved April 10, 2015.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Department of Education, Seventh-day Adventist Church". Retrieved 2010-06-18.
- Rogers, Wendi; Kellner, Mark A. (April 1, 2003). "World Church: A Closer Look at Higher Education". Adventist News Network. Retrieved 2010-06-19.
|This Seventh-day Adventist-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|