University of Oregon Press
|Parent company||University of Oregon|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Headquarters location||Eugene, Oregon|
Best Essays Northwest
Best Essays Northwest  (2003) is an anthology of essays featuring a foreword by National Book Award-winner Barry Lopez. The contributions are "drawn from the pages of Oregon Quarterly— the University of Oregon's award-winning magazine — and the annual Oregon Quarterly Northwest Perspectives Essay Contest." 
Northwest Review Book series
Kesey (Book 16)  is a collection of notes, manuscripts and drawings by Ken Kesey, author of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. From the University of Oregon Library Special Collections and originally published in 1977, the works were "selected to illustrate the writer's creative process." 
An Anthology of Northwest Writing: 1900–1950 (Book 17)  is a collection featuring writings by Woody Guthrie, Mary Barnard and Eva Emery Dye (The Conquest. Originally published in 1979, "Authors and pieces were selected to represent writings typical of the region and time, speak about the history of the region, or simply as enduring, quality prose." 
Dialogues With Northwest Writers  (originally published in 1982) features interviews with writers such as Ursula K. Le Guin, Tom Robbins, Lawson Fusao Inada, John Keeble, Richard Hugo, James Welch, Mary Barnard and others about their writings and inspirations.
Warnings: An Anthology on the Nuclear Peril  (originally published in 1984) is a collection of "fiction, poetry, essays, art and an interview discussing implications of the nuclear age. Contributors include Ken Kesey, William Stafford, Patricia Goedicke, Gary Snyder, John Haines, and Robert Morris." 
- Oregon State University Press web page
- "University of Oregon Press: Welcome". Archived from the original on May 11, 2013. Retrieved December 5, 2014.
- Maynard, Guy and Holt, Kathleen (editors) Best Essays Northwest, University of Oregon Press, March 2003, Paperback, 240 pages, ISBN 0-87114-303-8.
- "Best Essays NW: Perspectives from Oregon Quarterly" ~ Powell's Books review
- Strelow, Michael H. (editor) Kesey, University of Oregon Press, 2001, Paperback, 197 pages, ISBN 0-87114-046-2.
- Kesey ~ Powell's Books review
- Strelow, Michael H. (editor) An Anthology of Northwest Writing: 1900–1950, University of Oregon Press, 2001, Paperback, 303 pages, ISBN 0-87114-047-0.
- Anthology of Northwest Writing ~ Amazon.com
- Dialogues With Northwest Writers, University of Oregon Press, 2001, Paperback, 284 pages, ISBN 0-87114-048-9.
- Dialogues With Northwest Writers ~ Powell's Books review
- Warnings: An Anthology on the Nuclear Peril, University of Oregon Press, 2001, paperback 220 pages, ISBN 0-87114-045-4.
- Warnings: An Anthology on the Nuclear Peril ~ Amazon.com