University of Pembangunan Nasional Veteran
|Motto||Inovasi , Prestasi , Sukses|
|Established||July 5, 1959|
|President||Prof. Dr. Ir. Teguh Sudarto MP|
Pembangunan Nasional "Veteran" University, East Java or UPN "Veteran" East Java located in Surabaya is one of the Universities in Indonesia established since July 5, 1959. UPN "Veteran" East Java is currently headed by Rector Prof. Dr. Ir. Teguh H. Soedarto, M.P. which UPN "Veteran" East Java was founded by veterans of the independence war fighters as a living monument in the development of education in Indonesia. In the development of UPN "Veteran" East Java has undergone several name changes and status.
- From 1959 to 1965 it was named the Academy of Corporate Administration Veteran Surabaya Branch.
- In 1968 it changed its name to the National Higher Education Development "Veteran" East Java Branch.
- From 1976 to 1994 it was in transition as Veteran East Java Branch as a university under the guidance of the Department of Defense and Security Affairs.
- In 1977 the name was changed to the National Development University Veteran East Java Branch.
- In 1995 it became a private university with the name of University of Pembangunan Nasional Veteran East Java which is operationally under the guidance of the Foundation of Kejuangan Panglima Sudirman and functionally under the guidance of the Department of Defense and Security Affairs.
- In 2007 University of Pembangunan National Veteran came under the guidance of the Foundation of Education and Welfare which is functionally under the guidance of the Ministry of Defence.
- In 2014 UPN Veteran became a public university.
UPN Veteran has seven faculties with 19 study programs and postgraduate programs.
- Faculty of Economics and Business
- Faculty of Social and Political Sciences
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Computer Sciences
- Faculty of Design and Architecture
- Postgraduate program
- Library with text books, reference books, research journals, magazines, scripts, theses.
- Information Communication and Computer Center and hotspots (WiFi area)
- Language Center (English, French, Mandarin and German)
- Polyclinic (Health care)
- Sports Center: Olympic standard swimming pool, tennis courts, soccer field, basketball court,
- Multipurpose building for sports, graduation, arts and exhibitions.
- Greenhouse and field laboratory for agriculture research.
- Guest house capacity of 10 rooms
- Students' dormitory for 400 students, with a meeting hall and parking area.