University of Pennsylvania School of Social Policy and Practice
|Dean||John L. Jackson|
|Campus||Urban, 269 acres (1.1 km²)|
The University of Pennsylvania School of Social Policy and Practice, commonly known as Penn SP2, is a school of social policy and social work in the United States whose vision is "The passionate pursuit of social innovation, impact and justice." Originally named the School of Social Work, the school was founded in 1908 and is a graduate school of the University of Pennsylvania. The school specializes in research, education, and policy development in relation to both social and economic issues. The University of Pennsylvania Graduate School of Social Policy and Practice is currently ranked as one of the leading schools for social policy and social work graduate education. The school offers degrees in a variety of subfields of social policy and social work, in addition to several dual degree programs and sub-matriculation programs.
Notable faculty and staff
- Center for High Impact Philanthropy
- Center for Mental Health & Aging (CMHA)
- Center for Social Impact Strategy (CSIS)
- The Evelyn Jacobs Ortner Center on Family Violence
- Field Center for Children's Policy, Practice & Research
- National Center on Homelessness among Veterans (NCHAV)
- "About SP2". University of Pennsylvania School of Social Policy & Practice.
- "SP2 Vision".
- "SP2 School of Social Policy & Practice". Graduate Guide.
- "Graduate School Rankings". US News & World Report.
- "Ranking of U.S. Social Work/Welfare Programs". Social Psychology.
- "SP2 Programs".
- "Peterson's National Guide University of Pennsylvania SP2". Petersons.
- "About the Programs | School of Social Policy & Practice". www.sp2.upenn.edu. Retrieved 2016-06-30.
- "SP2 Index".
- "SP2 Centers".
- Official Website
- University of Pennsylvania Archives - School of Social Policy and Practice
- Official Twitter Account
- Official Facebook