University of Saint Joseph
Main: Estrada Marginal da Ilha Verde, 14-17, Macau, China|
NAPE1: Rua de Londres 16, Sé
Saint Joseph Seminary: 5 Largo de Sto. Agostinho, Macau, China
The University of Saint Joseph (USJ; Chinese: 聖若瑟大學; Portuguese: Universidade de São José) is a university founded in 1996, previously known as Macau Inter-University Institute (Chinese: 澳門高等校際學院; Portuguese: Instituto Inter-Universitário de Macau; IIUM). It was jointly organized by the Catholic University of Portugal and the Diocese of Macau. It is also connected by structural, academic, and social bonds to the special administrative region of Macau, to Portugal, and to mainland China.
USJ offers a wide range of courses ranging from the humanities to the social and technological sciences. New courses are regularly being added in order to keep pace with the most recent academic and scientific advances in the modern world. There are programs for certificates, diplomas, licentiate (undergraduate/bachelor's), master's and doctoral degrees, and also some interesting Language Programs which include the teaching of Putonghua (Mandarin), English, Japanese, French, Russian and Portuguese.
The university has three campuses: The main campus in Ilha Verde, Nossa Senhora de Fátima (Our Lady of Fátima Parish); its original campus (NAPE1) in Sé (Cathedral Parish); and the Saint Joseph Seminary in São Lourenço (Saint Lawrence).
The University of Saint Joseph offers courses ranging from Business to Information Technology to psychology and bachelor's degree to Ph.D courses.
The University of Saint Joseph offers a broad range of bachelor's degrees. These are undergraduate degrees that prepare students to become highly qualified professionals in their respective fields. All degrees are fully accredited and recognized internationally. The degrees are jointly awarded by University of Saint Joseph and the Catholic University of Portugal.
- List of Programs
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Christian Studies
- Bachelor of Communications and Media
- Bachelor of Design
- Bachelor of Education
- Bachelor of Government Studies
- Bachelor of Philosophy
- Bachelor of Psychology
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Post Graduate Diploma in Education
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Community Development
- Master of Contemporary China Studies
- Master of Counseling & Psychotherapy
- Master of Design
- Master of Education
- Master of Environmental Sciences and Management
- Master of Government Studies
- Master of History & Heritage Studies
- Master of Information Technology
- Mestrado em Estudos Lusófonos de Literatura
- Master of Religious Studies
- Doctorate in Business Administration
- Doctorate in Education
- Doctorate in Global Studies
- Doctorate in Government Studies
- Doctorate in History
- Doctorate in Information Systems
- Doctorate in Psychology
- Doctorate in Religious Studies
- Doctorate in Science
- Marques, Renato (6 September 2017). "USJ moves to new campus this week, recovers from typhoon damage". Macau Daily Times. Retrieved 7 September 2017.
- "Contacts." University of Saint Joseph. Retrieved on January 17, 2018. "New Campus USJ’s headquarters have been moved to the new campus at: Estrada Marginal da Ilha Verde, 14-17, Macau, China 中國澳門青洲河邊馬路14-17號" and "NAPE1 [...] Address: Rua de Londres 16, Macau, China 地址：中國澳門倫敦街十六號(環宇豪庭三樓)" and "Saint Joseph Seminary [...] Address: 5 Largo de Sto. Agostinho , Macau, China(Entrance next to Sir Robert Ho Tung Library) 地址：中國澳門崗頂前地五號(何東圖書館旁入)"
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to University of Saint Joseph.|