University of Texas at San Antonio College of Business
|Type||Public Business School|
|Dean||Dr. Wm. Gerard (Gerry) Sanders|
|110 full-time faculty, 103 tenured and tenure-track|
|Location||San Antonio, Texas, USA|
|Affiliations||University of Texas at San Antonio|
The University of Texas at San Antonio College of Business is the largest business school in the University of Texas System and one of the 30 largest in the United States. The College of Business is accredited by AACSB International, the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. It is nationally ranked by the Princeton Review, BusinessWeek and HispanicBusiness. The College of Business hosts undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degrees in many different fields of study.
Rankings & Accolades
- Received the Brillante Award for Educational Excellence from the National Society for Hispanic MBA's (2013)
- 65th nationally for management faculty research publications according to UT Dallas study (2012–2013)
- 69th nationally for marketing faculty research publications according to UT Dallas study (2012–2013)
- 2 nationally for number of undergraduate business degrees awarded to Hispanics according to Hispanic Outlook (2012)
- 8 graduate business school in the nation for Hispanics by Hispanic Business (2013)
- Top 10 MBA program for minorities by the Princeton Review for the past eight years
- "About the College of Business". UTSA. Retrieved May 17, 2013.