University of Washington School of Dentistry
The University of Washington School of Dentistry is the dental school of the University of Washington. It is located in Seattle, and is the only school of dentistry in the state of Washington. The school emphasizes research in anxiety, orofacial pain, tissue repair and regeneration, immune response to bacteria, and practice based research.
In 2015, the University of Washington School of Dentistry was ranked 21st out of 48 dental schools receiving federal grants from the National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research.
- Department of Endodontics
- Department of Oral Health Sciences
- Department of Oral Medicine
- Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Department of Orthodontics
- Department of Pediatric Dentistry
- Department of Periodontics
- Department of Restorative Dentistry
The University of Washington School of Dentistry is currently accredited by ADA.
- "About Us - UW School of Dentistry" (PDF). Dental.washington.edu. 2014-06-20. Retrieved 2019-06-20.
- "NIDCR Grants to U.S. Dental Institutions, FY 2015 - National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research". www.nidcr.nih.gov.
- "Search DDS/DMD Programs". American Dental Association. Retrieved 9 July 2012.
|This article about a university or college in the state of Washington is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|