The College of Nursing is a college within the University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee. It is the largest nursing school in Wisconsin, offering bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degrees. In addition to the main campus at UW-Milwaukee, the College of Nursing also has a Bachelor of Science in Nursing Program at UW-Parkside and UW-Washington County.
The College of Nursing was ranked 32nd nationally by U.S. News & World Report in 2010. It ranked 36th among Schools of Nursing in the US for National Institutes of Health (NIH) funding.
- BS in Nursing
- Master's programs:
- Advanced Generalist Masters
- MS Clinical Nurse Specialist
- MS Family Nurse Practitioner
- Graduate Degree Completion for Nurse Practitioners
- Doctoral Programs
- Center for Cultural Diversity and Global Health
- Center for Nursing History
- Harriet H. Werley Center for Nursing Research and Evaluation
- Institute for Urban Health Partnerships
- Nursing Learning Resource Center
- Self Management Science Center