University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee School of Freshwater Sciences
|Location||Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States|
|Campus||University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee|
Located at the edge of the Great Lakes, SFS is the only graduate school of freshwater science in the U.S. and the third in the world. It offers Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) and Master of Science (M.S.) of Freshwater Sciences in Freshwater System Dynamics, Human and Ecosystem Health, Freshwater Technology and Freshwater Economics, Policy and Management.
The school was built upon the Great Lakes WATER Institute, a freshwater research institution of the University of Wisconsin System administered by the Graduate School of University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee.
- Schools of Freshwater Sciences and Public Health Established
- A proposed UWM graduate school could make Milwaukee a global leader in freshwater research, Journal Sentinel
- American Midwest: A Growing Center For Water Investment, NuWire Investor
- School of Freshwater Sciences: Academics
- Great Lakes Water Institute Gives UW Researchers Unique Access to the Study of F resh Waters, Wisconsin Idea, December 1999, Volume 16, No. 3, Page 5.
- Organizations and Crew, Wisconsin's Maritime Trails
|This article about a university or other tertiary education institution is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|