University of Wollongong Faculty of Business
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (September 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Dean||Professor John Glynn|
|Location||Wollongong, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|Affiliations||University of Wollongong|
The Faculty of Business is a constituent body of the University of Wollongong, Australia. The Faculty offers undergraduate, postgraduate coursework degrees and postgraduate research degrees. The Faculty also offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs through the University of Wollongong Sydney Business School which is a QS World University Rankings ranked top 200 business school, ranked in the top 3 business schools in Australia and 13th in the Asia-Pacific region in 2012.
The Faculty comprises four schools:
- Sydney Business School
- The School of Accounting & Finance
- The School of Economics
- The School of Management & Marketing
The Faculty also comprises areas of research:
- Institute for Innovation in Business and Social Research
- Australian Health Services Research Institute
The Faculty of Business is affiliated with a range of professional associations representing management education institutions, these include:
- Global Business School Network (GBSN)
- The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- The European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD)
- Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME)
- The Association of Asia-Pacific Business Schools (AAPBS)
- "Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong". Quacquarelli Symonds.
- "Asia MBA Ranking". Quacquarelli Symonds.
- "Business". University of Wollongong.
- "Member Schools". Global Business School Network.
- "DataDirect - University of Wollongong, Sydney Business School". The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
- "List of Members". The European Foundation for Management Development.
- "Signatories - details for Faculty of Business". Principles for Responsible Management Education.
- "List of Members". The Association of Asia-Pacific Business Schools.