University of World Economy and Diplomacy
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
The University of World Economy and Diplomacy is located in Tashkent, the capital of Uzbekistan. It was founded in September 23, 1992 by the decree of the President Karimov to train future leaders of the country.
The University of World Economy and Diplomacy is a public institution which provides education that serves the interests of foreign policy of Uzbekistan and contributes to the development of society and the individual. The University has a strong alumni network.
UWED has completed the transition to a comprehensive system of education, offering five-year degree program at the undergraduate as well as two-year master's degree program. The university maintains sufficient depth of scholarship to offer the doctorate in selected academic disciplines.
The training on the subjects of international relations, political science, global economy, and law is conducted by three departments, 22 chair departments, and eight centers and is given by 16 full professors, more than 70 holders of Doctor or Candidate of Sciences degrees, 55 associate professors and 87 qualified faculty members. Faculties for bachelor's degrees are International Economic Relations, international relations, and International law.
- Inha University in Tashkent
- Tashkent State Technical University
- Tashkent Institute of Irrigation and Melioration
- Tashkent Financial Institute
- Moscow State University in Tashkent named M.V Lomonosov
- Tashkent Automobile and Road Construction Institute
- Tashkent State University of Economics
- Tashkent State Agrarian University
- Tashkent State University of Law
- Tashkent University of Information Technologies
- Westminster International University in Tashkent
- "Westminster International University in Tashkent (WIUT)". Wiut.uz. Retrieved 2014-03-01.
- "University of World Economy and Diplomacy, Uzbekistan". Em-silkroute.eu. 2013-11-25. Retrieved 2014-03-01.