University of the Philippines Los Baños College of Economics and Management
|Dean||Dr. Isabelita M. Pabuayon|
|Location||Los Baños, Laguna, Philippines|
The College of Economics and Management (CEM) is one of the eleven degree-granting units of the University of the Philippines Los Baños. It is the first in Asia to offer degree programs in Agricultural Economics and has trained agricultural, resource and environmental economists from all over the continent.
CEM is composed of four departments - the Department of Agricultural Economics, Department of Economics, Department of Agribusiness Management and Entrepreneurship, and the Institute of Cooperatives and Bio-Enterprise Development (ICOPED). Also affiliated with the college is the Agribusiness Center for Entrepreneurs and the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation Center for Technology Exchange and Training for Small and Medium Enterprises (ACTETSME).
The College traces its roots from the Institute of Agricultural Development and Administration under the College of Agriculture in 1975 with three Departments - Agricultural Economics, Economics, and Management. It later became the College of Development Economics and Management which merged IADA with the Agricultural Credit and Cooperative Studies and the Agrarian Reform Institute in 1978.
- Corazon Aragon (PhD University of Hawaii)
- Joseph V. Balagtas (PhD Purdue; Visiting Professor)
- Agnes Banzon (PhD Monash University)
- Amelia Bello (MA University of Hawaii)
- Jose DV. Camacho (PhD Kyoto University)
- Gideon Carnaje (PhD UP Diliman)
- Ma. Angeles Catelo (MA UP Diliman)
- Salvador Catelo (PhD Kyoto University)
- Achilles Costales (PhD UPLB)
- Agham Cuevas (PhD UP Diliman)
- Julieta A. Delos Reyes (MS UPLB)
- Marilyn M. Elauria (MS Purdue)
- Danilo Evangelista (MS Australian National University)
- Herminia Francisco (PhD UPLB)
- Yolanda Garcia (PhD UPLB)
- Prudenciano Gordoncillo (PhD Victoria University of Technology)
- Cielito Habito (PhD Harvard; Professorial Lecturer)
- Romeo Huelgas (MA UP Diliman)
- Leodegario Ilag (PhD Purdue)
- Flordeliza Lantican (PhD Colorado State University)
- Cezar Brian Mamaril (PhD Virginia Tech)
- Alessando Manilay (MS Kansas State University)
- Paciencia Manuel (PhD University of Idaho)
- Camilo Opeña (PhD Ohio State University)
- Isabelita Pabuayon (PhD Kansas State University)
- Tirso Paris (PhD Michigan State University)
- Ma. Eden Piadozo (PhD Tokyo University of Agriculture)
- Cesar Quicoy (PhD UPLB)
- Roberto Rañola,Jr. (PhD University of Minnesota)
- Corazon Rapera (PhD Virginia Tech)
- U-Primo Rodriguez (MA Australian National University)
- Asa Jose Sajise (PhD University of California, Berkeley)
- Reynaldo Tan (PhD University of Tsukuba)
- Arvin Vista (PhD Oregon State University)
- Jose Yorobe (PhD UPLB)
- Antonio Jesus Quilloy (MS UPLB)
- BS Agricultural Economics
Majors: Production Economics and Farm Management, Marketing and Price Analysis, Policy and Development, Agricultural Finance and Cooperatives
- BS Economics
Majors: Development Economics, Natural Resource Economics
- BS Agribusiness Management
- MS Economics
Majors: Economics of Development, Quantitative Economics
- Master of Management
Majors: Agribusiness Management, Business Management
- PhD Agricultural Economics
Majors: Production Economics and Farm Management, Marketing and Price Analysis, Policy and Development, Natural Resource Economics, Agricultural Finance and Cooperatives
- Jikun Huang (PhD) - Director, Center for Chinese Agricultural Policy
- Linxiu Zhang (PhD) - Director, Stanford Rural Education Action Project and Deputy Director, Center for Chinese Agricultural Policy 
- William Meyers (MS) - Professor, University of Missouri and Director, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute 
- Maria (Sergy) Floro (Former faculty) - Professor at American University 
- PA Samaratunga (PhD) - Head (Agricultural Economics), Sri Lanka Institute of Policy Studies 
- Jonna P. Estudillo (BS, MS) - Professor, Foundation for Advanced Studies in International Development (Japan)
- Joseph Salvacruz (BS) - Professor at Hong Kong University of Science and Technology Business School 
- Cielito Habito (BS/Faculty) - Former Secretary of Socio-Economic Planning and Director General of National Economic and Development Authority
- Arsenio Balisacan (MS) - Current secretary of Socio-Economic Planning and Director General of National Economic and Development Authority; Dean of UP School of Economics in Diliman
- Juan Miguel Zubiri (BS) - Senator, 14th (2007–2010), 15th (2010–2011) and 17th Congress of the Philippines (2016–present)
- Carlito Añonuevo (Former faculty) - former president of Action For Economic Reforms
- "Management Team". Chinese Academy of Sciences. Retrieved 2012-02-12.
- "About REAP". Stanford University. Retrieved 2012-02-12.
- "International Agri-Food Policy". Universitat Oberta de Catalunya. Retrieved 2012-02-12.
- "Profile". American University. Retrieved 2012-02-12.
- "Carlito Anonuevo". AER. Retrieved 2012-02-12.
- "IPS Staff". IPS. Retrieved 2012-03-31.
- "FASID Graduate School Faculty". FASID. Retrieved 2012-02-12.
- "Joseph Salvacruz". HKUST. Retrieved 2012-02-12.
- "UP Econ dean replaces Paderanga at NEDA". Interaksyon. Retrieved 2012-04-13.