|Platform(s)||iOS, Windows Phone, Android|
|Release||3 September 2015|
Unkilled was downloaded 3 million times in 10 days after release and grossed 1.1 million US Dollars.
Unkilled is a zombie-apocalypse-themed first-person shooter, available on iOS and Android. The player's task is to complete over 300 missions. In some missions he has to save somebody, and in others he has to seek and destroy. There are also stealth missions. He has to face hordes of zombies with his weaponry. The player is able to choose his gear before starting every mission.
Player gets bonuses for every completed mission. Bonuses include money and experience. The player can buy new weapons for money and upgrade weapons by getting more experience. Weapons can also be upgraded so they deal more damage or are more accurate. Player can buy bonuses for real money.
The game follows Joe, a member of WOLFPACK, a private military unit whose task is to fight the zombie menace before it becomes global. Joe is sent to New York to deal with a huge zombie outbreak.
Unkilled was met with mixed reviews from critics.
Gamezebo praised the visuals and auto-shooting but criticised microtransaction model and problematic performance on some devices.
Apple'n'Apps praised the game style, visuals and controls while criticised levels and easiness.
Unkilled won a Development Award in category People's Choice at Game Connection Europe 2015.
- Smutný, Aleš. "České studio Madfingers vydalo mobilní střílečku Unkilled". Games.cz. Retrieved 7 November 2015.
- Callaham, John. "Unkilled is the new zombie shooter from the makers of the Dead Trigger series". Android Central. Retrieved 7 November 2015.
- "Unkilled – Out Now". DN Reviews. Retrieved 7 November 2015.
- Vojtěch, Petr. "Recenze hry UNKILLED: nejdetailnější zombíci na trhu". MobileNet. Retrieved 8 November 2015.
- Suckley, Matt. "Unkilled hits 3 million downloads after only 10 days, with an accumulative 1000 years of playtime". Pocket Gamer. Retrieved 8 November 2015.
- Lanh, Nguyen. "Here are our impressions of Unkilled from Madfinger Games at E3 2015". Authority Android. Retrieved 8 November 2015.
- Wetter, Dominik. "Unkilled - zombie apokalypsa z pohledu první osoby (96 %)". Freegame.cz. Retrieved 8 November 2015.
- Lawrence, Tre. "UNKILLED Review". Android Rundown. Retrieved 8 November 2015.
- Houghton, Stuart. "Unkilled". the Art Desk. Retrieved 8 November 2015.
- "UNKILLED for iPhone/iPad Reviews". Metacritic. CBS Interactive. Retrieved 7 November 2015.
- Christiansen, Tom. "Unkilled Review: Dead Inside". Gamezebo. Retrieved 7 November 2015.
- Sheridan, Trevor. "Unkilled – How Long Can You Blast Zombies?". Apple n Apps. Retrieved 7 November 2015.
- "Game Connection Europe 2015". Gamasutra. Retrieved 8 November 2015.