|Look up illegal, extralegal, illegally, or unlawful in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Illegal, or unlawful, typically describes something that is explicitly prohibited by law, or is otherwise forbidden by a state or other governing body. Something that is considered a crime, but is not expressly forbidden by law, may be described as extralegal.
Illegal may also refer to:
- Crime, the practice of breaking the law
- An illegal immigrant, a person that performed illegal immigration
- Illegal resident spy, an agent operating within a foreign country for extended periods of time
- Illegal drug trade, a global black market dedicated to drugs that are subject to drug prohibition laws
- Illegal fishing
- Illegal Giving Homework, giving homework to kids against Homework prohibition laws
- Illegal (1932 film), a British film
- Illegal (1955 film), an American film
- Illegal (2010 film), a 2010 Belgian film
- Illegal (group), a 1990s rap group
- "Illegal" (song), a track from pop singer Shakira's 2005 release, Oral Fixation Vol. 2
- Illegal Art, a record label
- The Illegal (novel), a novel by Canadian writer Lawrence Hill, published in 2015
- The Illegal (disambiguation)
- Illegalism, an anarchist philosophy which openly embraced criminality as a lifestyle
- All pages beginning with "Illegal"
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Illegal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.