Unlimited Power is a self-help book by author and motivational speaker Anthony Robbins. In the book, Robbins discusses how to use one's mind to achieve goals and success.
He writes about subjects such as health and energy, overcoming fears, persuasive communication, and bettering relationships. The first edition was published by Fawcett Columbine (Ballantine Books) in 1987.
Seven disciplines of success
Anthony Robbins talks about seven disciplines of success
- I always act from personal power. I realize that there are no failures, but only outcomes. I always succeed in producing outcomes. I always succeed in learning from each outcome.
- I take charge of my life. I create my world.
- I am always "stretching" myself.
- I am committed to unconscious competence.
- I always act from personal integrity. I will be true to my values. But my beliefs are not immutable, they may change in future.
- The meaning of communication is the response you get.
- I am committed to do whatever it takes to succeed.
|This article about a self-help book is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|