|Directed by||Alexis Dos Santos|
|Edited by||Olivier Bugge Coutté|
|Distributed by||Soda Pictures|
The film tells the story of a couple of young people trying to deal with their life problems. A 20-year-old boy from Spain, Axl, travels to London to find his father who left during his childhood and who Axl doesn't remember anything about. A Belgian girl, Vera, came to London to overcome a recent breakup. They both try alcohol, random sex encounters, dancing, and music, but neither of them finds what they are looking for - until one day they meet and are then ready to move on with their lives.
- Fernando Tielve as Axl
- Déborah François as Vera
- Michiel Huisman as X Ray Man
- Iddo Goldberg as Mike
- Richard Lintern as Anthony Hemmings
- Katia Winter as Hannah
- Alexis Dos Santos as Alejo
- Lucy Tillett as Lucy
- Al Weaver as Kevin
The film uses quick razor cuts with blurred background and various sound changes to deliver the natural experience of the environment and the feeling of people involved.
- 2009: Nominated for Grand Jury Prize - World Cinema / Dramatic during Sundance Film Festival
- 2009: Won Crystal Arrow at Les Arcs European Film Festival
- 2009: Won Quebec Film Critics Award / Special Mention at Montréal Festival of New Cinema
- "UNMADE BEDS (15)". British Board of Film Classification. 22 October 2009. Retrieved 3 May 2015.
|This article related to a British film of the 2000s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|