This article does not cite any sources. (June 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
An unmanned vehicle or uncrewed vehicle is a vehicle without a person on board. Uncrewed vehicles can either be remote controlled or remote guided vehicles, or they can be autonomous vehicles which are capable of sensing their environment and navigating on their own.
- Unmanned ground vehicle (UGV), such as the autonomous cars, or unmanned combat vehicles
- Unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV), unmanned aircraft commonly known as a "drone"
- Unmanned surface vehicle (USV), for the operation on the surface of the water
- Unmanned underwater vehicle (UUV) sometimes known as underwater drone, for the operation underwater
- Uncrewed spacecraft, both remote controlled ("uncrewed space mission") and autonomous ("robotic spacecraft" or "space probe")