Unna West station
|Location||Unna, North Rhine-Westphalia
|Station code||6336 |
|DS100 code||EUNW |
|Opened||3 June 1984 |
Unna West is a railway station in the Unna district of Massen in the German state of North Rhine-Westphalia. It is classified by Deutsche Bahn as a category 6 station. It was opened on 3 June 1984 on the Fröndenberg–Kamen railway completed between Unna and Unna-Königsborn by the Prussian state railways on 1 April 1900 and electrified on 25 May 1984.
|Preceding station||Rhine-Ruhr S-Bahn||Following station|
The station is also served by bus routes C41 (Unna + Massen - Holzwickede - Dortmund Airport) and R51 (Unna + Massen - Wickede - Holzwickede - Opherdicke) of Verkehrsgesellschaft Kreis Unna, both at 60-minute intervals.
- "Stationspreisliste 2018" [Station price list 2018] (PDF) (in German). DB Station&Service. 5 October 2017. Retrieved 14 December 2017.
- Eisenbahnatlas Deutschland (German railway atlas) (2009/2010 ed.). Schweers + Wall. 2009. ISBN 978-3-89494-139-0.
- "Unna Wests station operations". NRW Rail Archive (in German). André Joost. Retrieved 16 December 2013.
- "Line 2852: Fröndenberg - Unna". NRW Rail Archive (in German). André Joost. Retrieved 16 December 2013.
- "Unna West station". NRW Rail Archive (in German). André Joost. Retrieved 16 December 2013.
- "VRR rapid-transit plan 2013" (PDF) (in German). VRR. Retrieved 16 December 2013.
|This Rhine-Ruhr S-Bahn-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a railway station in North Rhine Westphalia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|