|Release||9 June 2018|
Unravel Two is a puzzle platform video game developed by Swedish studio Coldwood Interactive and published by Electronic Arts. It was released on 9 June 2018 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. The game centres on two Yarnys, small anthropomorphic creatures made of yarn. It is the sequel to the 2016 game Unravel.
Unlike the first game, Unravel Two is both a single-player and a multiplayer game, though local co-op only. The game centres on two Yarnys, which can be controlled with either one player or two, which must work together in order to solve puzzles and manipulate the world. The game contains a main storyline, set on an island, as well as challenge levels, significantly more difficult levels.
In May 2016, EA announced the developers of Unravel, Coldwood Interactive, had signed a publishing deal for their next game. This game was later confirmed to be Unravel Two.
According to producer Michael Gill, Unravel Two was not produced for the Nintendo Switch as "it would have taken another half a year or so."
- "Unraveling the story of Unravel Two's sound". asoundeffect.com. Retrieved 12 November 2018.
- Batchelor, James (20 June 2018). "Why Unravel Two is not on Nintendo Switch". GamesIndustry.biz. Retrieved 21 June 2018.
- Chan, Stephanie (9 June 2018). "Coldwood and EA's Unravel Two is now out as an E3 present". VentureBeat. Retrieved 9 June 2018.
- Campbell, Colin (9 June 2018). "Unravel 2 is out today and it's a sweet, co-op platform adventure". Polygon. Retrieved 10 June 2018.
- Sarkar, Samit (17 May 2016). "Unravel developer working on a sequel with EA (update)". Polygon. Vox Media. Retrieved 10 June 2018.
- Hernandez, Patricia (9 June 2018). "Adorable yarn-based platformer Unravel has a sequel, and it's out today". The Verge. Vox Media. Retrieved 10 June 2018.
- Batchelor, James (20 June 2018). "Why Unravel Two is not on Nintendo Switch". GamesIndustry.biz. Gamer Network. Retrieved 23 July 2018.
- "Unravel Two reviews for PlayStation 4". Metacritic. CBS Interactive. Retrieved 23 June 2018.
- "Your 2018 Winners". Australian Games Awards. 19 December 2018. Retrieved 15 January 2019.
- Makuch, Eddie (10 January 2019). "God Of War, Spider-Man Lead DICE Awards; Here's All The Nominees". GameSpot. CBS Interactive. Retrieved 13 January 2019.
|This puzzle video game-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|