|Look up unseen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Unseen or The Unseen may refer to:
- The Unseen (1945 film), an American ghost film directed by Lewis Allen
- The Unseen (1980 film), an American horror film directed by Danny Steinmann
- The Unseen (2005 film), a film featuring Gale Harold & Michelle Clunie
- The Unseen (band), an American punk rock band
- Unseen (album), a 2011 album by The Haunted, or the title song
- The Unseen (album), a 2000 album by Madlib, recording as Quasimoto
- Unseen (book), a 1998 short-story collection by Paul Jennings
- Unseen (Buffy/Angel novel), a 2001 trilogy by Nancy Holder and Jeff Mariotte
- The Unseen (novel), a 1990 novel by Joseph A. Citro
- The Unseen (comics), alias of Nick Fury when replacing The Watcher in Marvel Comics universe
- The Unseen, a 2004 novel by Zilpha Keatley Snyder
- Unseen, a member of the Spaceknights in the Marvel Comics universe
- al-Ghaib, hidden realities
- Unseen, a series of designs once used in the tabletop game BattleTech
- HMS Unseen
- H.M.S. Unseen (novel), a naval thriller published in 1999 by Patrick Robinson
- All pages beginning with "Unseen"
- Invisibility, the state of an object that cannot be seen
- Seen (disambiguation)
- Sight Unseen (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Unseen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.