Unsolved Problems in Number Theory
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Unsolved Problems in Number Theory may refer to:
- Unsolved problems in mathematics in the field of number theory.
- A book with this title by Richard K. Guy published by Springer Verlag:
Books with a similar title include:
- Solved and Unsolved Problems in Number Theory, by Daniel Shanks
- First edition, 1962
- Second edition, 1978
- Third edition, 1985, ISBN 0-8284-1297-9
- Fourth edition, 1993
- Old and New Unsolved Problems in Plane Geometry and Number Theory, by Victor Klee and Stan Wagon, 1991, ISBN 0-88385-315-9.
|This disambiguation page lists mathematics articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.