|Local authority||Auckland Council|
Unsworth Heights is a suburb of North Shore, one of several cities in the Auckland metropolitan area in northern New Zealand. New Zealand State Highway 18 (Upper Harbour Highway) passes to the north of the suburb, and the Albany Highway to the south. The two routes intersect just to the west of Unsworth Heights. Unsworth Reserve is to the east.
Westminster Christian School is a coeducational full primary school (years 1-8), with a decile rating of 9 and a roll of 189. The school was established in 1981 and integrated into the state system in July 1998. The school also provided secondary education until 2000.
- Gregory's Auckland & Surrounds Street Directory (3rd ed.). 2008. map 56. ISBN 978-0-7319-2048-8.
- Quickstats about Unsworth Heights
- Te Kete Ipurangi schools database: Westminster Christian School
- "Westminster Christian School". Retrieved 2009-04-16.
- "Education Review Office Report - Westminster Christian School". Education Review Office. May 1999.
- "Education Review Office Report - Westminster Christian School". Education Review Office. February 2001.