|Local authority||Auckland Council|
|North Harbour||Rosedale||Sunset North|
Unsworth Heights is a suburb of North Shore in the Auckland metropolitan area in northern New Zealand. New Zealand State Highway 18 (Upper Harbour Highway) passes to the north of the suburb, and the Albany Highway to the south. The two routes intersect just to the west of Unsworth Heights. Unsworth Reserve is to the east.
The Unsworth Heights statistical area had a population of 5,403 at the 2013 New Zealand census, an increase of 234 people since the 2006 census. There were 2,619 males and 2,784 females. 54.4% were European/Pākehā, 5.2% were Māori, 2.8% were Pacific peoples and 33.5% were Asian. The statistical area includes The Palms and Meadowood.
Westminster Christian School was established in 1981 to provide education for children of Christian families, using a Christ-centred curriculum founded on a Biblical World View. It is an inter-denominational, state-integrated, co-educational, full primary school for students from New Entrant to Year 8. The school has a roll of 310 students as of March 2019.
The school is set on a sunny, 2½ hectare site in Albany, on Auckland’s North Shore. The clean environment and well-established trees provide a peaceful backdrop to modern buildings, classrooms and playgrounds.
- Gregory's Auckland & Surrounds Street Directory (3rd ed.). 2008. map 56. ISBN 978-0-7319-2048-8.
- 2013 Census QuickStats about a place : Unsworth Heights
- 2013 Census QuickStats about a place (Cultural diversity) : Unsworth Heights
- "Directory of Schools - as at 3 April 2019". New Zealand Ministry of Education. Retrieved 9 May 2018.
- Education Counts: Westminster Christian School