Until the End of Time (book)
|Publisher||Alfred A. Knopf|
|February 18, 2020|
|Media type||Print, e-book, audiobook|
|Preceded by||The Hidden Reality|
Until the End of Time: Mind, Matter, and Our Search for Meaning in an Evolving Universe is a popular science book by American physicist Brian Greene. The book was published in February 2020 by Alfred A. Knopf. This is his fifth full-length book.
A reviewer of Kirkus Reviews stated, "The author of several bestselling explorations of cutting-edge physics turns his attention to the cosmos, and readers will encounter his usual astute observations and analysis... An insightful history of everything that simplifies its complex subject as much as possible but no further." A reviewer of Publishers Weekly commented, "Curious readers interested in some of the most fundamental questions of existence, and willing to invest some time and thought, will be richly rewarded by his fascinating exploration."
- Overbye, Dennis. Just a Few Billion Years Left to Go. February 17, 2020. New York Times. Retrieved March 10, 2020.
- Desk, BWW News (January 10, 2020). "Physicist and Author Brian Greene is Coming to The Music Hall with UNTIL THE END OF TIME". BroadwayWorld. Retrieved January 31, 2020.
- Stockton, Nick (May 8, 2017). "Physicist Brian Greene talks science, politics, and ... Pluto?". Wired. Retrieved January 31, 2020.
- "UNTIL THE END OF TIME by Brian Greene | Kirkus Reviews". Kirkus Reviews. Retrieved January 31, 2020.
- "Until the End of Time: Mind, Matter, and Our Search for Meaning in an Evolving Universe". Publishers Weekly. Retrieved January 31, 2020.