Up, Bustle and Out
|Up, Bustle and Out|
|Genres||electronic music, Jazz, hip hop, funk, trip-hop, Cuban music|
Up, Bustle and Out are musicians and recording artists - DJ D. "Ein" Fell (also known as Clandestine Ein) and producer-performer Rupert Mould (also known as Señor Roody) from Bristol, Senor Cuffy (Spanish Guitarist), Dave Cridge (Beat Keeper and tour/soundsystem dj) UK. They have released a number of albums and singles on the Ninja Tune independent record label.
Their music combines electronic music, jazz, hip-hop and funk, but with a distinctly international flavour, particularly South American and Cuban influences. The two Master Sessions albums were co-written by Cuban flautist and orchestrator, Richard Egües.
- The Breeze Was Mellow (As The Guns Cooled In The Cellar) (April 1994, Ninja Tune, Cat: ZENCD13)
- One Colour Just Reflects Another (May 1996, Ninja Tune, Cat: ZENCD19)
- Light 'em Up, Blow 'em Out (May 1997, Ninja Tune, Cat: ZENCD27)
- Rebel Radio Master Sessions Vol.1 (Jun 2000, Ninja Tune, Cat: ZENCD46)
- Master Sessions Vol 2 (July 2001, Ninja Tune, Cat: ZENCD58)
- Urban Evacuation (10 February 2003, Unique Records, Cat: UNIQ0692)
- City Breakers (7 October 2004, Routes Music, Cat: RTS01) (double vinyl only)
- The Mexican Sessions (June 2006)
- City Breakers - 18 Frames Per Second (Due for release 30 January 2006, Collision Records)
- Istanbul's Secrets, with Sevval Sam (February 2008, Collision Records, Cat: CCT3017-2) - double CD, vocal and dub versions
- Soliloquy, (April 2010, Collision Records, Cat: CCT3020-2)
There is also a limited edition version of Rebel Radio Master Sessions Vol.1 (Cat: ZENCD46BK) that includes a book entitled "The Rebel Radio Diary".
- Official website
- UB&O at Ninja Tune website
- Up, Bustle and Out discography, forum, and marketplace at Discogs
|This article on a United Kingdom band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|