|Operating bases||Ben Gurion Airport|
|Key people||Israel "Izzy" Borovich|
It is used on some routes to Europe where it replaced El Al itself. All flights of Up are operated by El Al, using El Al's call sign and codes with a four digit number. For flights over two hours the airline uses a buy on board service.
UP serve the following destinations at August 2014:
UP fleet is composed of the following aircraft:
|Boeing 737-800||5||0||0||36||144||180||transferred from El Al|
- "Low-cost airlines welcomed to Israel | News". Breaking Travel News. Retrieved 2014-07-18.
- Elis, Niv (2013-11-26). "El Al launches low-cost carrier 'Up' | JPost | Israel News". JPost. Retrieved 2014-07-18.
- "Contact Us." Up. Retrieved on 23 April 2014. "Address: EL AL Israel Airlines Ltd. Customer Care Department POB 41 Ben-Gurion Airport, 7015001 ISRAEL"
- Elis, Niv (2013-11-26). "El Al starting low cost airline". Jpost.com. Retrieved 2014-07-18.
- "Menu" (Archive). Up. p. 5/5. Retrieved on 21 August 2014.