|Look up up north in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Up North is a term used in England primarily by Southerners to refer to the North of England. In the United States, it sees the same usage, primarily by those in the South to refer to the Northeast and Midwestern regions of the country. It's also used in the Republic of Ireland when referring to Northern Ireland colloquially.
Up North may also refer to:
- Northern Michigan, by residents of the lower peninsula of Michigan
- Northern Highland, Wisconsin
- Lake Superior Lowland, Wisconsin
- Up North (book), a 1992 book by Charles Jennings
- Up North (film), a 2018 Nigerian film
- Up North (television), an MTV television show
- Up North, a comedy series on the Essex TV website, Sheffield Live
- Up North Combine, a British amalgamation of pigeon racing clubs
- "Up North (Down South, Back East, Out West)", a song by Wade Hayes from the album Highways & Heartaches
- "It's Grim Up North", a 1991 song by The Justified Ancients of Mu Mu (The JAMs)
- It's Nice Up North, a 2006 comedy documentary made by Graham Fellows as his alter ego John Shuttleworth
- Down south (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Up North.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.