Up North is term used in England primarily by Southerners to refer to the North of England. In the United States, it sees the same usage, primarily by those in the South to refer to the Northeast and Midwestern regions of the country.
It may also refer to:
- Up North (book), a book by Charles Jennings
- Up North (television), an MTV television show
- Up North Combine, a British amalgamation of pigeon racing clubs
- "Up North (Down South, Back East, Out West)," a song by Wade Hayes from the album Highways & Heartaches
- Up North, a slang euphemism for going to prison.
- Northern Michigan, by residents of the lower peninsula of Michigan
- Similarly, the Upper Peninsula of Michigan
- Northern Minnesota, by residents of other parts of the state.
- The Lake Superior Lowland and the Northern Highland of Wisconsin
- Pacific Northwest, by residents of California.
- "It's Grim Up North", a song by The Justified Ancients of Mu Mu (The JAMs)
- It's Nice Up North, a comedy documentary made by Graham Fellows as his alter ego John Shuttleworth
- Down south (disambiguation)
- Up North (Magazine), servicing the northern part of the European Union—Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Iceland and Sweden
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Up North.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.