Jump to navigation Jump to search
Upbit is a South Korean cryptocurrency exchange.
On May 10, 2018 its main office was raided as part of a fraud probe.
- "Korea's Largest Cryptocurrency Exchange 'Upbit' Starts Providing Open Beta Services". BusinessKorea. October 25, 2017.
- "Bitcoin Prices Slide as South Korea's Largest Crypto Exchange Gets Raided". The Wall Street Journal. May 11, 2018.
- "Upbit indicted for issuing fake cryptocurrency orders". The Korea Times. December 21, 2018.
- "Another cryptocurrency fraud case further dampens market sentiment". The Korean Herald. December 21, 2018.
- "Upbit cryptoexchange may have faked trades". Korea JoongAng Daily. December 22, 2018.