Upon a Burning Body
|Upon a Burning Body|
Upon a Burning Body at Mayhem Festival 2014
|Also known as||UABB|
|Origin||San Antonio, Texas, United States|
Upon a Burning Body is an American metal band from San Antonio, Texas, formed in 2005. The band currently consists of vocalist Danny Leal, guitarist Ruben Alvarez, Bassist Rey Martinez and drummer Tito Felix. Their second studio album, Red. White. Green., debuted at No. 105 on the Billboard 200 in 2012. Their third studio album The World Is My Enemy Now, released on 12 August 2014, performed even better, debuting at No. 39 on the Billboard 200 of that year. The band released their fourth studio album Straight from the Barrio on October 28, 2016. The band is currently signed to Sumerian Records.
- Danny Leal – lead vocals (2005–present)
- Ruben Alvarez – guitars, backing vocals (2012–present), bass (2005–2012)
- Tito Felix – drums, percussion (2014–present)
- Joe Antonellis - bass (2017–present)
- Juan Hinojosa – drums (2005–2008, 2011)
- Chris "CJ" Johnson – rhythm guitar (2005–2012)
- Sal Dominguez – lead guitar (2005–2015)
- Ramon "Lord Cocos" Villarreal – drums (2008–2011, 2013–2014)
- Jonathon Gonzales – drums (2011–2013)
- Seth Webster – bass (2012–2013; now in To Speak of Wolves)
- Rey Martinez - bass (2013–2016)
|Album details||Peak chart positions|
|US||US Heat||US Indep||US Hard Rock||US Rock||UK Rock|
|The World Is Ours
|Red. White. Green.
|The World Is My Enemy Now
|Straight from the Barrio
- "Upon A Burning Body" (official Facebook page). Retrieved 2 February 2014.
- "Upon a Burning Body - Chart history". Billboard. Retrieved November 9, 2016.
- "Upon a Burning Body - Chart history | Billboard". www.billboard.com. Retrieved 2016-11-19.
- Upon a Burning Body Premiere New Song, “Scars”. Revolver Magazine, 3 July 2014. Retrieved 2 February 2015.
- Jay Nanda. "Upon A Burning Body blazes trail of wide pits in name of Texas at Knotfest". AXS. Retrieved 6 May 2015.
- "Never Say Never: Local fest celebrates seven years with weekend date change". The Monitor. Retrieved 6 May 2015.
- "2014-08-23 Top 40 Rock & Metal Albums Archive - Official Charts". officialcharts.com. Retrieved 7 February 2015.
|This article on a United States metal band is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|