Upper Paradise Road (Hamilton, Ontario)
Upper Paradise Road is an Upper City (mountain) collector road in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. It starts off just north of Scenic Drive by Cliffview Park and extends southward where it ends just south of Rymal Road beside Carpenter Park. It is a two-way street throughout.
It is named Upper Paradise Road because it is in alignment with Paradise Road in Lower City Hamilton. Paradise Road got its name because it led into Cootes Paradise. Paradise Road spent many years known as West Street, because it was the western boundary of the city from 1846 until approximately 1920.
These landmarks are listed from north to south.
- Mountain-access stairs (connecting the Chedoke Civic Golf Course in Lower City to Scenic Drive on the mountain)
- Niagara Escarpment
- Bruce Trail
- Cliffview Park
- Westcliffe Mall (shopping / commercial)
- Regina Mundi Church
- Regina Mundi Elementary School
- Fonthill Park (off Hadeland Avenue)
- Lincoln M. Alexander Parkway, "The LINC"
- Gilkson Park (off Greenshire Drive)
- Shawinigan Park (off Wingfield Place)
- Tim Hortons
- St. Thomas More Catholic Secondary School
- William Schwenger Park
- Carpenter Park
These neighbourhoods are listed from north to south. 
- Fessenden / Gilbert, Upper Paradise cuts through these two neighbourhoods
- Gurnett / Gilkson, Upper Paradise cuts through these two neighbourhoods
- Falkirk West / Falkirk East, Upper Paradise cuts through these two neighbourhoods
- Villages of Glancaster
Roads that are parallel with Upper Paradise Road
These roads are listed from west to east.
- Wilson Street (Ancaster)
- Highway 403
- Upper Paradise Road
- Garth Street
- West 5th Street
- Upper James Street
- Upper Wellington Street
- Upper Wentworth Street
- Upper Sherman Avenue
- Upper Gage Avenue
- Upper Ottawa Street
- Nebo Road
- Upper Kenilworth Avenue
- Mountain Brow Boulevard
- Upper Centennial Parkway
Roads that cross Upper Paradise Road
These streets are listed from north to south.
- Scenic Drive - Fennell Avenue, West
- Sanatorium Road
- Mohawk Road, West
- Limeridge Road West
- Lincoln M. Alexander Parkway
- Stone Church Road, West
- ; Rymal Road, West
- Manson, Bill (2003). Footsteps In Time: Exploring Hamilton's heritage neighbourhoods. North Shore Publishing Inc. ISBN 1-896899-22-6.
- "Hamilton Neighbourhood Boundaries, (map.hamilton.ca)" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2008-06-25. Retrieved 2008-09-26.
- MapArt Golden Horseshoe Atlas - Page 647, 657 - Grids J9, K9, L9, M9, N9, P9