Upper Tantallon, Nova Scotia
|Municipality||Halifax Regional Municipality|
|Community council||Western Region Community Council|
|Planning Area||St. Margarets Bay|
Upper Tantallon (pronounced 'tan-TAL-en') is a suburban community that extends from the Hammonds Plains Road (Route 213) to the crossroads of Trunk 3 and Route 333 within the Halifax Regional Municipality, 22.3 km west from Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. The community is likely named for Tantallon Castle in Scotland.
- The first three digits of the Postal Code is B3Z
- The Telephone exchange is 902 826,820
- Internet: Cable – Eastlink, DSL – Aliant
- Total Population 3378
- Total Dwellings 1528
- Total Land Area – 97.5023 km2
- "Place-names and Places of Nova Scotia". Nova Scotia Archives. Province of Nova Scotia. Retrieved 18 September 2017.
|This Halifax County, Nova Scotia location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|