|Look up Upper Volta in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Upper Volta (now named Burkina Faso) may refer to:
- French Upper Volta (1919–1932, 1947–1958)
- a territory in French West Africa (1919–1932)
- a territory of the French Union (1947–1958)
- Republic of Upper Volta (1958–1984)
- a self-governing republic of the French Community (1958–1960)
- an independent republic (1960–1984)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Upper Volta.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.