Upright Channel State Park
Upright Channel Park is a former unit of the Washington State Park System consisting of 20 acres (8.1 ha) of island, beach, and tidelands on Upright Channel in the northwest corner of Lopez Island. The park was not listed as a Washington State Parks property as of March 2014. San Juan County assumed management of the property per a Memorandum of Understanding in May 2014.
- "Upright Channel". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-12-10.
- "Upright Channel". Washington State Parks. Washington State Parks. 2009. Archived from the original on 2012-06-03. Retrieved 2009-12-10.
- "Regular Commission Meeting Agenda". Washington State Parks and Recreation Commission. March 27, 2014. Retrieved March 5, 2015.
- "Parks & Recreation Commission Meeting" (PDF). SJC Parks & Recreation Commission. April 17, 2014. Retrieved March 5, 2015.
- "Meeting Minutes" (PDF). San Juan County Land Bank Commission. May 16, 2014. Retrieved March 5, 2015.
|This San Juan County, Washington state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to a protected area in the state of Washington is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|